1 & 3/4 cups + 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs at room temperature
2 cups defrosted Monte Cedro Mango
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
3. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
5. Add 2 cups of defrosted Monte Cedro Mango.
6. With mixer on low speed, mix in flour and baking powder until just combined.
7. Using a medium cookie scoop (1 and 1/2 tablespoon size), drop scoops of dough into the powdered sugar and roll the dough into balls.
8. Place on baking sheet, leaving 2 inches of space between them.
9. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until puffed and tops are cracked.
10. Cool on sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack.
11. Allow to cool and enjoy!